At Finture, we specialise in the development of dedicated software, fully tailored to the individual needs and requirements of our clients. Our aim is to provide solutions that fit perfectly with the specifics of your industry and business.
Thanks to our approach based on a thorough understanding of the client's goals and expectations, which we get to know during the discovery phase, we design and develop software that meets the expectations of even very demanding clients.
Our work is about providing personalised solutions that enable our clients to succeed in a dynamic business environment. Finture is a partner that focuses on your success and offers dedicated software as the key to achieving the highest operational level of your organisation.
Our analytics team will help you structure and clarify your goal and help you map out a path to it, and our developers will write the highest quality code with standards, including ISO27001.
For whom are the dedicated solutions?
You can do a lot of automation with the help of our tools, such as Flowee, iSecurity, iCompliance, and iClaimsRouter. However, any off-the-shelf platform, even one as flexible as Flowee, has limitations.
If you are looking for a solution that escapes the box, with customised elements to suit your organisation's needs, a dedicated solution may be just what you need.
Consult on your project
Consult us about your project and find out if your project requires a dedicated solution.
that you can easily adapt
Flowee is a flexible, proprietary, low-code platform for business process automation. Its wide range of capabilities allows it to automate HR and sales processes, significantly accelerating the solution's time-to-market.
However, if it does not meet all your needs, we are ready to discuss additional elements of the platform that would be created for your needs.
If you want to migrate from Camunda 7 to Camunda 8 or build your system on Camunda 8, we are not only a Camunda partner but also have experience in this.
Why switch to Camunda 8?
Camunda 8 is a new opportunity and a guarantee of support for years to come. Switch to Camunda 8 with expert help from the Finture team.
How do we work?
Our teams are made up of project managers, analysts, developers, testers and devOps, who work with your team to walk you through the optimal process to achieve the goal you have set.
The high level of automation of processes affects faster service, reducing the involvement of bank employees, but often provides unattended verification of different types of documents and their legal forms. Therefore, to help you choose the most suitable solution within 24h of your inquiry, you will be contacted by one of our account managers..
During the initial conversation, we will try to understand and capture the essence of your problem and, as appropriate, suggest a further course of action. Together, we will decide to engage in the following steps.
At Finture, we protect the information and will sign confidentiality documents with you if you need them.
In our experience, after the initial conversation, a common next pre-project stage is a workshop where together we will explore the next components necessary to achieve your goals.
At the workshop:
- based on the knowledge of our experts, together we will complete the description of functional and non-functional requirements providing you with material to help you complete the key information for the target business requirements
- or we will translate your business requirements into a visual language by providing you with a mapped and completed process diagram based on the BPMN2.0 notation, taking into account the role of information systems in the execution of manual activities and automatic data exchange
- We will recommend and provide a set of best practices for the placement of key elements and functionality on your interfaces (UX design)
By working together in a workshop, you will gain valuable knowledge and factually correct materials that can form the basis for further work.
Signing the agreement
If you decide to work with us, after signing the contract, based on the materials previously developed, we can proceed to the next stages. Depending on your needs, it can be:
- Proof-of-Technology - we are software engineers with knowledge of many available IT technologies, so we can evaluate the capabilities of specific tools to confirm the design assumptions made (e.g., listing integration technologies and selecting the one or ones that most closely meet the requirements of the systems architecture or are consistent with the road map of IT development adopted by the client)
- Proof-Of-Concept - consisting of verifying that our proposed tools/applications/products meet the expectations of business customers in a broad aspect - this stage allows us to prove the readiness of our concept and the solution we design to the requirements of business units - precious as confirmation that we have the right resources to implement the project.
- Feasibility Study - Feasibility study of the project (concept/program/application) carried out by Finture's dedicated team for the client's unique needs to ensure that the planned project considers all aspects, including formal/legal/accounting/statutory/capital regulations, etc.
- Pre-implementation analysis (sometimes called sprint 0) - involving both the Finture team and specific owners of business and IT requirements on the client's side - allows the preparation of detailed functional and non-functional requirements, identifies possibly all potential data sources necessary for efficient project execution, or verifies the original project assumptions described, for example, in the RFP request. This facilitates accurate dimensioning of the entire project and estimation of the necessary resources (human, time, organizational, technical, cost)
- Analytical workshop - is a meeting with the participation of our experts in a group of people with specific substantive knowledge on the part of the client, which aims to agree on selected business issues and describe them in an approved form (the basis for the workshop can be, for example, maps in the form of boards on MIRO or written requirements in the form of documentation - excel, word, etc.).
- Training sessions - we organize dedicated training courses in the form of workshops or lectures on a topic selected by the client - they are usually closed and are tailored to the needs of the client (number of participants, subject matter, exercises, training, and post-training materials)
In the design phase, we proceed to implement the predetermined plan. We design mock-ups, user interfaces, or work without this stage, moving to create the architecture of the solution or specific elements, depending on the subject of the order.
We depend on the client's preferred way of working in the length of the sprints. We select the elements to be implemented within these sprints with the client.